Experience The Difference in Quality with Arne’s Trailers!
Established in 1954, Arne’s has served the trailer industry for over 60 years. Arne Doucette, a welder by trade, saw a need to build a better product that was available to the market in his day. Year after year, trailer after trailer, Arne’s remains the leader in the trailer industry!
Why buy an Arne’s trailer?
Low maintenance costs, long life as well as the highest resale value in the market. These factors have led to strong brand preference and loyalty by the end users of our product.
We support our product with ready access to parts through our dealer networks and internal parts department. Warranty, repairs and service are supported by a Canada-wide chain of service and repair facilities. Our focus is to ensure that all departments of Arne’s support you in all your trailer needs.
ARNE’S END DUMPS
All ARNE’S Conventional End Dump Trailers share these important features:
- Available in Tandem and Triaxle models. Here are some models that we offer: Tandem round bottom / Tub and Tandem square or flat bottom / square box. Triaxle round bottom / Tub and Triaxle square bottom or flat bottom / square box.
- Main frame constructed using 100,000 psi tensile flange material.
- Flared I beam cross member flanges and stiffener ribs formed into the webs are key to our strong frame.
- Formed 8″ channels are used between the suspension hangers for even greater frame rigidity.
- Box width of 8.5′ designed with wide hat channels & formed “Z’s” to support the floor full length, minimizing floor sag.
- Sturdy full width floor cross members help eliminate box flex in the hoisted position.
- Floor is made of 3/16″ abrasion resistant material with rounded corners that extend 9″ up the sides to provide maximum durability without excess weight.
- Our dropped frame with the hinge pin location results in a lower center of gravity for improved stability when dumping.
- Box sides are built with 10 gauge steel on the lower half and 12 gauge steel with a full length horizontal rib on the upper half.
- Our one piece upper and lower side sheets eliminate the need for vertical seams.
- Superior box design with a pre-cambered top rail to reduce side bowing.
- All Arne’s trailers are finished with ENDURA paint products and carry a 5 year warranty.
- Arne’s Conventional End Dumps carry a 5 year warranty on the Main Frame Rails and a 3 year warranty on the Box.