What you need to know:
All Manufacturers hold a limited 1-year warranty on all parts and labour applicable as of purchase date, according their conditions.
After the 1-year manufacturer warranty most parts are warrantable by the manufacturer of the part for a limited time.
Please file the warranty form online or address the warranty claim at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call our warranty department at 438-885-6404/ 450-438-6400 extension 229.
For all open warranty claims, once parts have been ordered and received and appointments to repair have been booked, the claim must be completed (repaired & invoiced) within a 60-day period. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the necessary information and documentation for the claim. All claims that are missing information, photos or invoicing within this 60-day period will be closed without completion.
*Certain exceptions may apply – each warranty file is treated as a case-to-case basis.
What you need in order to apply for a warranty:
- Contact your Customer Care Manager at Pierquip.
- Well documented photos of the trailer/part/issue you are having.
- Conserve all parts concerning the warranty. Most parts need to be sent back to manufacturer for warranty inspection.
- If repairs will be completed outside of Pierquip all service center invoices must be conserved.
- Pierquip is responsible for subcontracting.
- Any additional claims or uncovered warranties will have to be invoiced directly to the customer separately from any warranty invoices.
- All fees associated with Trailer Transport must be paid by the customer/ all manufactures are not responsible for fees incurred due to transportation of trailer from one destination to another.
- Once a claim has been presented for review a Manufacturer RMA number will be issued once approved. This PO number is important to conserve. For any inquiry on your claim please provide your associated PO number to our warranty advisor.
- All invoices associated to a warranty claim that has not been issued a PO will be denied.
- In most cases parts replaced by warranty are located outside of Canada. Please allow a reasonable delay for any parts associated with your warranty claim to make its way to our service center at Pierquip before inquiring about your case.
- Once repairs have been completed and the proper documentation has been provided, please allow a delay of 30 days to receive reimbursement of fees incurred due to repairs.
warranties by brand
Arne’s – Gincor – Gincor (JC Trailers) – Hyundai – MAC – Pitts – Wilson – XL Specialized